Missing teeth leave gaps in your smile that can cause self-consciousness and difficulty eating and speaking normally.
Dr. Judith Mamah can place dental implants to provide a stable foundation for your replacement teeth and restore function and aesthetics to your smile.
Why choose dental implants when replacing missing teeth?
How does a dental implant replace a missing tooth?
When are dental implants recommended?
Dental implants are almost always recommended for patients with missing teeth. A dental implant-supported restoration can replace the entire tooth structure from root to crown, providing you with a wealth of life-changing benefits.
Additional Benefits of Implants
Additional dental implants benefits include:
- Dietary freedom: Dental implants provide unparalleled support to restorations, allowing you to experience near-perfect oral function with no need to alter your diet. You can enjoy all of the foods you love.
- Convenient hygiene: There is no need to remove restorations for cleaning - you brush and floss your implant teeth just as you would normally.
- Aesthetics: Improved fit and lack of shifting make implant prosthetics appear remarkably lifelike, often indistinguishable from natural teeth. Implant-supported dentures support sunken areas around the mouth and can erase years from your appearance.
The superior advantages available with dental implants make this life-changing treatment an extremely worthwhile investment for many patients.
Implant Dentistry at Designing Smiles
A member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), Dr. Mamah has extensive post-doctoral training and years of experience in implant dentistry. Our practice offers complete dental implant placement and restoration services, including convenient Teeth-in-a-Day treatment. Often, patients who need a full denture can undergo extractions and implant surgery, and go home with new teeth attached that same day.
At your initial implants appointment, Dr. Mamah will discuss your health history and treatment goals. To assess the density of your jaw bone (and plan precise placement of your implants) she will use a painless, 3-D cone beam scanner. Some patients need a prerequisite grafting procedure to prepare for implants, but Dr. Mamah’s specialized implant techniques can often eliminate this requirement for many patients.
In practice for over 25 years, Dr. Mamah has helped many dental implants patients restore full function and beauty to their smile.
Dr. Mamah places dental implants in an outpatient office procedure. We provide safe, effective sedation options so you can expect to remain very comfortable throughout the placement process. Over the next three to six months, you will wear a temporary restoration while your jaw heals. Once osseointegration is complete, you will return to Designing Smiles to receive your permanent, lifelike restoration.
Dr. Mamah and her team provide life-changing care by focusing on:
- Improving your quality of life
- Comfortable treatment
- Creating a welcoming environment
- Friendly service
Schedule your consultation by contacting us online or calling us at (201) 343-4302.
“If you are looking for a new Dentist or you need a change, Dr. Mamah and her staff are amazing. I had the greatest experience and felt so relaxed.” Debra S.