Enhance the Appearance of Your Smile with Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers are an excellent treatment option for patients who wish to conceal a range of cosmetic dental flaws. These thin ceramic shells can help create a beautiful and even smile. Dr. Judith Mamah at Designing Smiles in Hackensack, NJ, offers her patients porcelain veneers to help enhance her patients' smiles and improve their self-confidence. Patient care is our top priority. Each team member is committed to providing the utmost dental care in a comfortable and friendly environment so patients can attain the smile and quality of life they desire.
How Porcelain Veneers Can Completely Transform Your Smile
Crafted from medical-grade ceramic, porcelain veneers can dramatically improve the appearance of your smile by masking dental blemishes such as small chips and cracks or discolored teeth. Modern advances in dentistry have led to incredibly lifelike restorations that reflect light just like your natural teeth. These ultra-thin, tooth-colored shells are affixed to the front surfaces of the teeth, effectively masking any aesthetic issues. Porcelain veneers can be used to address an array of cosmetic concerns, including:
- Chipped Teeth: Restoring the natural size and shape of a tooth, veneers can camouflage minor chips in the tooth structure.
- Minor Tooth Fractures: If a crack does not extend into the pulp or root of a tooth, it can often be repaired with a veneer.
- Slight Misalignment: If a tooth is slightly crooked or out of alignment, a veneer can change the shape of the tooth, making it appear flush and symmetrical.
- Spacing or Gaps: Porcelain veneers can reduce or completely eliminate gaps between the teeth.
- Tooth Discoloration: For teeth can cannot be effectively treated with professional teeth whitening, porcelain veneers can mask intrinsic staining and discoloration, resulting in a dramatically brightened smile.
Porcelain veneers are an excellent treatment option for patients who wish to conceal a range of cosmetic dental flaws.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
One of the most common cosmetic treatments available, veneers are safe, effective, and durable. Porcelain veneers offer many advantages, including:
- Natural-Looking Aesthetics: Because porcelain veneers are custom-made and specifically shaded for each individual patient, the result is beautiful and lifelike.
- Symmetry: If the curvature of your upper teeth does not properly align with your bottom lip when you smile, the appearance can seem asymmetrical. By carefully assessing your smile line, Dr. Mamah can design veneers that will bring symmetry to your appearance.
- Faster Treatment Time: Porcelain veneers can address a number of cosmetic concerns, often in a single appointment.
- Improved Confidence: When you enhance your smile with porcelain veneers, you can drastically improve your appearance, giving you a boost in self-esteem.
Combined Treatments in Cosmetic Dentistry
Porcelain veneers are often considered the quintessential cosmetic treatment for patients who wish to bring more symmetry and beauty to their smile. A variety of cosmetic treatments can be combined to help patients achieve their desired result. Dr. Mamah frequently combines the placement of porcelain veneers with Invisalign® or professional teeth whitening for a dramatic smile makeover. At Designing Smiles, we understand that each patient has unique needs and goals. Every treatment plan is fully customized to meet the needs of each individual.
Schedule an Appointment with Us Today
If you have concerns about the aesthetics of your smile, porcelain veneers may be an option for you. To find out if you are a candidate, schedule a consultation with Dr. Mamah. You can contact us online anytime, or call our office at (201) 343-4302.